miércoles, 2 de marzo de 2016

P.E TEACHER FOR A DAY

HELLO VOLLEYBALL PLAYERS!

I'm going to explain the purpose of my session of volleyball:I have done it because it's a work that my P.E. teacher wants me to do... I know what you're thinking about... Another project??? Yes!!!, but it's amazing to have your own class and teach your "students". I have prepared a session of volleyball for my partners that has warm up, tasks, and cool down. This is done for me, so I hope you like it.


WARM UP

5 minutes running around the pitch and 10 minutes stretching (rotate their ankles, their knees, their hip, their arms, their head, their wrists... Stretch their back, their shoulders, their legs... etc).





FITNESS TASK

They have to do a circuit of cones during 6 minutes.
To do it, they have to put on the floor 8 cones and do the circuit alternating periods of hard exercise and rest. So in the cones they have to stop and between them they have to run fast.
This exercise develops your ability of react to the ball.


TECHNICAL TASK

On the right side one person has to do a service and on the left side one person has to do a set or a bump and passes the ball to the third person that has to do a smash.
They have to repeat this process during 7 minutes alternating the positions.
This task improves your ability to do specific movements like service, set, bumps and smash.




INDIVIDUAL TACTICAL TASK

On the right side one person passes de ball as he/she wants to the person that has to do a smash, and the person that is on the left side has to block the ball.
They have to repeat this process during 7 minutes alternating the positions.
This task improves your individual tactical, so the individual work is block de ball.




COLLECTIVE TACTICAL TASK

On the right side one person passes the ball to the person that has to do a service and this person passes the ball to de left side of the net to the person that has to do a bump. This person passes the ball to the third person that has to do a set and passes the ball to de forth person that has to do a smash but they have to find the opponents' weaknesses and when they are going to do a smash the person that has to do it have to direct the ball to a place where there's nobody.
They have to repeat this process during 8 minutes.




COOL DOWN

Stretching during 10 minutes: Stretch their back, their legs, their shoulders... 




 While they were stretching, I asked them their opinions:

- "Wonderful".
- "I think your session has been entertaining and we were able to practice the essential parts of volleyball".
- "Amazing and different".
- "I have liked the session because we have practiced basic techniques of volleyball and we have had a great time together doing the tasks".

I think my session has helped them to improve their techniques of volleyball, but the most important thing is that we have done it together as a team.

See you soon volleyball friends!













No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario