lunes, 14 de diciembre de 2015

MY FITNESS SESSIONS

HI EVERYBODY!

As you know, I'm creating this blog because I have done a personal training to improve my endurance and my flexibility.
I have done a six-week programme and this has been an incredible experience because you create a habit and makes you constantly to reach your goal.
But this training only works with motivation and habit, you must know:
Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going. 

I have to put here three sessions but they only have one difference: the main part.
All the sessions have the same parts: the warm up, the main activity, and the cool down.
So I'm going to put one session but with three different methods of training.



WARM UP
  • Whole body exercise to raise heart rate and body temperature.
  • Stretching to prepare muscles, ligaments and joints.
  • Practising skills and techniques to be used in the session.
In my warm up:
You have to run for 15 minutes and you have to stretch all parts of your body for 10 minutes to prevent injuries when you should do the main activity






2 MAIN ACTIVITY
  • fitness training - which may be linked to repeated technique work
  • skill development - drills or team practices
  • modified or conditioned games

My main activities are:

Interval training involves alternating between periods of hard exercise and rest. It improves speed and muscular endurance.

Fartlek training or 'speed play' training involves varying your speed and the type of terrain  over which you run, walk, cycle or ski. It improves aerobic and anaerobic fitness.

Continuius training involves working for a sustained period of time without rest. It improves cardio-vascular fitness.


3 COOL DOWN
  • Light exercise to help remove carbon dioxide , lactic acid and other waste products.
  • Gentle stretching to prevent muscle soreness and stiffness later.

In my cool down you have to walk for 5 minutes and you have to stretch your muscles after the intensity training.





To finish, I leave you a video that I have done during my training.
I hope you like it, see you!







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario